LT Type Flexible Pin Bush Couplings(GB/T4323-2002)
N.m= Norminal Torque; rpm= Allowable speed of rotation(Iron,Steel); d1.d2.dz= Diameter of shaft hole(Iron,Steel);
Y J J1 Z= Length of shaft hole; Allowable compensation amount(radial, angular); kg= Mass; kg.m²= Rotational inertia
1. The weight of the coupling in the table is calculated according to the diameter and maximum length of the shaft hole.
2. Short-term overload shall not exceed 2 times of nominal torque value.
3. Type and length L,L1 of shaft hole can be selected according to needs.
4. The rotational inertia is approximate value.
♦Other Products List
|High Flexible Coupling
HangZhou CHINAMFG Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the design and manufacture of various types of coupling. There are 86 employees in our company, including 2 senior engineers and no fewer than 20 mechanical design and manufacture, heat treatment, welding, and other professionals.
Advanced and reasonable process, complete detection means. Our company actively introduces foreign advanced technology and equipment, on the basis of the condition, we make full use of the advantage and do more research and innovation. Strict to high quality and operate strictly in accordance with the ISO9000 quality certification system standard mode.
Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of “quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers” for the management and “zero defect, zero complaints” as the quality objective.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in Cardan shafts relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→ Packing→ Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop the new model when there is new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing various series of couplings.
Q 2: Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3: How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1 pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A: 100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|as Your Requirement
|as Your Requirement
|as Your Requirement
|as Your Requirement
How Do Pin Couplings Compare to Other Types of Couplings in Terms of Performance?
Pin couplings offer certain advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, and their performance characteristics can vary depending on the specific application requirements. Below is a comparison of pin couplings with some commonly used couplings:
1. Gear Couplings:
- Flexibility: Gear couplings are more rigid than pin couplings and may not offer the same level of misalignment capacity.
- Torsional Stiffness: Gear couplings provide higher torsional stiffness, making them suitable for applications requiring precise torque transmission.
- Shock Absorption: Gear couplings can handle higher shock loads due to their robust design and greater stiffness.
- Maintenance: Gear couplings may require periodic lubrication and maintenance compared to maintenance-free pin couplings.
- Applications: Gear couplings are commonly used in heavy-duty and high-torque applications where precise torque transmission is essential.
2. Flexible (Elastomeric) Couplings:
- Flexibility: Elastomeric couplings offer higher misalignment capacity than pin couplings and can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment.
- Shock Absorption: Elastomeric couplings provide excellent shock absorption, damping vibrations, and protecting connected equipment.
- Torsional Stiffness: Elastomeric couplings have lower torsional stiffness compared to pin couplings, making them more forgiving in high shock load applications.
- Installation: Elastomeric couplings are easy to install and require no lubrication, making them maintenance-free.
- Applications: Elastomeric couplings are commonly used in pumps, compressors, and other machinery where vibration isolation is crucial.
3. Rigid Couplings:
- Torsional Stiffness: Rigid couplings provide high torsional stiffness, ensuring accurate torque transmission.
- Misalignment Capacity: Rigid couplings have little to no misalignment capacity and require precise shaft alignment.
- Applications: Rigid couplings are used in applications where precise alignment is essential, such as shaft-to-shaft connections in high-precision systems.
Pin couplings strike a balance between flexibility and torsional stiffness, making them suitable for applications with moderate misalignment and shock loads. They are often used in general industrial applications, conveyors, and light to medium-duty machinery.
When selecting a coupling for a specific application, it is crucial to consider factors such as misalignment requirements, shock and vibration loads, torsional stiffness, maintenance needs, and the level of precision required. Each coupling type has its strengths and weaknesses, and the appropriate choice will depend on the specific demands of the application.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Pin Coupling for a Specific System
When selecting a pin coupling for a specific system, several critical factors need to be considered to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and longevity. Each application has unique requirements, and choosing the right pin coupling involves assessing the following factors:
1. Torque and Power Requirements: Determine the torque and power transmission requirements of the system. The pin coupling must be capable of handling the maximum torque and power generated by the connected equipment.
2. Operating Speed: Consider the rotational speed of the system’s driving and driven shafts. The pin coupling’s design should allow for smooth and efficient operation at the specified speed range.
3. Misalignment Tolerance: Assess the degree of misalignment between the shafts that the coupling needs to accommodate. Pin couplings are suitable for applications with moderate angular, parallel, and axial misalignment.
4. Operating Environment: Consider the environmental conditions the coupling will be exposed to, including temperature, humidity, dust, and presence of corrosive substances. Choose a pin coupling with materials and surface treatments suitable for the operating environment.
5. Size and Space Constraints: Ensure that the selected pin coupling fits within the available space and does not interfere with other components in the system.
6. Serviceability and Maintenance: Evaluate the ease of installation, maintenance, and replacement of the pin coupling. Easy-to-service couplings can help reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
7. Shock and Vibration: Consider the level of shock and vibration the system will experience. The pin coupling should be robust enough to handle these dynamic loads without failure.
8. Cost: Evaluate the overall cost of the pin coupling, including its initial purchase price, maintenance costs, and potential downtime expenses. Choose a coupling that offers the best balance of performance and cost-effectiveness.
9. Material Selection: Select the appropriate materials for the pin coupling based on the application requirements. Common materials include carbon steel, stainless steel, and alloy steel.
10. Compatibility: Ensure that the pin coupling is compatible with the specific shaft sizes and configurations of the system’s driving and driven components.
11. Compliance with Industry Standards: Check if the pin coupling meets relevant industry standards and safety requirements.
By carefully considering these factors, engineers and system designers can choose the most suitable pin coupling for their specific application. It’s essential to work closely with coupling manufacturers or suppliers to ensure that the selected coupling meets all the necessary specifications and requirements.
Selecting the Appropriate Pin Coupling for a Specific Application
Choosing the right pin coupling for a specific application involves considering several factors to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and safety. Here are the key steps to select the appropriate pin coupling:
- 1. Determine the Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of the application, including torque and speed specifications, shaft sizes, and misalignment tolerances. Consider the operating conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to corrosive substances.
- 2. Calculate Torque and Power: Calculate the torque and power requirements of the application to determine the appropriate pin coupling’s torque capacity. Make sure to consider both steady-state and peak torque loads.
- 3. Consider Misalignment Tolerance: Evaluate the degree of misalignment expected in the system. Different pin coupling designs offer varying levels of misalignment tolerance. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignment without compromising performance.
- 4. Select the Pin Coupling Type: Based on the application requirements, choose the appropriate pin coupling type – single pin, double pin, triangular pin, splined pin, or taper pin coupling. Each type offers different torque capacities and misalignment capabilities.
- 5. Check Material and Construction: Consider the materials used in the pin coupling’s construction. Common materials include steel, stainless steel, and alloy materials. The material should be suitable for the application’s environmental conditions and corrosion resistance.
- 6. Verify Safety Features: Ensure the selected pin coupling has safety features, such as a fail-safe mechanism to protect equipment from overload or shock loads. Safety is crucial to prevent damage to machinery and ensure operator protection.
- 7. Consult with Manufacturers or Engineers: If unsure about the best pin coupling for the application, consult with coupling manufacturers or mechanical engineers. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise.
By following these steps, you can select the appropriate pin coupling that matches the specific needs of the application, providing reliable and efficient power transmission while minimizing the risk of downtime and equipment failure.
editor by CX 2023-10-23